- Leyva v. Barr, 17-60686, petition for review of BIA order
- per curiam (Owen, Jones, Stewart), immigration
- Affirming decision of BIA dismissing appeal of IJ decision ordering removal and denying motion to reopen.
- Scott v. Texas Department of Criminal Justice, 19-40923, appeal from E.D. Tex.
- per curiam (Higginbotham, Jones, Costa), prisoner suit, frivolous
- Affirming dismissal of prisoner’s § 1983 suit as frivolous, denying motion for appointment of counsel and indictment of district court judge, and issuing sanctions warning.
- Campbell v. Novartis Pharmaceutical Co., 20-60348, appeal from S.D. Miss.
- per curiam (Wiener, Southwick, Duncan), breach of contract, intentional infliction of emotional distress
- Affirming summary judgment dismissing claims of former employee based on conduct she alleges led to her resignation from her employment.