Designated for publication
- Flight Training International, Inc. v. Federal Aviation Administration, 20-60676, petition for review of FAA order
- Dennis, J. (King, Dennis, Ho), Ho, J., concurring in judgment only; administrative law, Administrative Procedures Act
- Granting petition brought by flight school to challenge FAA rule that prohibited flight school from offering a course using type-rated aircraft that would culminate in an airline transport pilot (“ATP”) certificate without a type rating, holding that the rule amended portions of 14 C.F.R. pt. 61 and therefore required notice-and-comment rulemaking under the APA. The Court ordered the rule to be set aside.
- U.S. v. Bonilla-Vela, 22-10491, appeal from N.D. Tex.
- per curiam (Wiener, Elrod, Engelhardt), criminal
- Granting Anders motion to withdraw, and dismissing appeal.